Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fall Picks!

Fall is one of my favorite seasons and I love everything about it. The trees, the leaves, the colors, and more. Here are some of the essentials for me for Fall.

1. Plum/Burgandy Blush
Such as NARS Lokoum




2. A Trio with a plum, silver, and black.
Such as the Jane Iredale Silver Lining


3. Navy Blue Liquid Liner
Such as MAC's Superslick Liner in Signature Blue or the Essence Metal Glam Liner in "on the go"


4.Plumy trio
Such as Wet n' Wilds "Knock On Wood"


5. My fave medium coverage foundation
MUFE HD #115


6. VS Fall Face kits
(Light, Medium, and Dark)






4 comments:

  1. I really want makeupforvever hd, because everyone keeps hyping it up. is it as good as people say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makeup Forever HD Foundation is the best for sure (: I picked it up recently and I love it love it love it! I really want to get the Bobbi Brown kits... I can't seem to EVER find them! And they are so inexpensive I NEEED one! Grrr!

    ReplyDelete